2013-04-06

buy the stars

I feel bad for not posting at all for so long but hi. To be honest I don't even remember what I last posted about hahah I think it was before spring break? Well spring break has come and gone and I just finished my first week back and life is horrible again because school. Spring break was just so nice and relaxing (even though it would've been even nicer and more relaxing had I been in the Dominican Republic!!!) but ANYWAY yeah. I basically shopped and ate poutines (which I now regret but at the same time don't) and sat at home wasting my time. Yeah. And then I was so productive that for the entire 2 weeks I didn't do my homework until the night before school. Basically I have lame pics on my instagram (@jvsminecho) of stuff from spring break. Okay yenno what, this post feels really sad and pathetic so I'll just add some pics from my ig to compensate. Er this is a lot of photos but w/e

american apparel crop top, thrifted cardigan, h&m jeggings, tna parka, vans shoes, danier leather bag
This was me shopping on who knows what day bc I'm too lazy to check

And then I fell in love with Kashi Go Lean Crunch cereal!! I normally eat it with Original Silk Milk and half a banana but today instead of banana, I ate it with Welch's frozen berries and it was SO DELICIOUS

Okay I didn't post this pic on ig but now I kind of want to. I don't quite remember what I put in here since I literally just take apart my fridge and throw anything I can find into my salads so based on what I see and remember, this salad has baby arugula, baby spinach, avocado, boiled egg, mint leaves, basil leaves, almond slices, with a baguette with cheese melted on top.

Then I spent nearly an entire day in my bed watching Sofia Coppola films because she is one of my favourite directors ever. And then that's my milk tea and ignore the dirty screen please

wilfred sheer button-up, american apparel bandeau bra, h&m jeggings, calvin klein parka, h&m necklace, vans shoes, danier leather bag
And then there's me and my friend (she totally ruined my ootd pic)

And then I took more ootd pics bc I'm super cool (not)

And here's a pretty pic of the sky and for some reason I remember that it was a Saturday

And then the day after that sky/cloud pic I went to my aunt and uncle's house and my cousin, my sister and I make semi-successful macarons (the purplish ones were supposed to be purple but when we baked them they turned a weird bluey gray colour with purple on the inside....). Both are just plain macarons and the purple one had (if I remember correctly) chocolate ganache filling and the pinkish coloured ones had hazelnut buttercream filling

Then my friend and I went shopping AGAIN (I think this was the third time???) and we ate some poutines at a place called Smoke's Poutinerie (on Granville) and the above is the prime beef deluxe poutine and the bottom is the bacon cheeseburger poutine. It was pretty good but the cheese curd's texture was kind of... rubbery? Yeah

tna tank top, vintage/secondhand denim jacket, garage leggings, vans shoes, danier leather bag
And here's my outfit from that day

And here's some baby pics of me!! I was so cute hahah. I posted the first one for #tbt and the second one I didn't post but now I kind of want to so yeah

And then this past Sunday I went down to Seattle for a day and I took a pic during the car trip there

And here's some selfies I took in the car at Seattle and also this is my fb profile pic currently lol

I bought these Nike Free Runs in the states for $90 (which is a lot cheaper than here)! I wanted them in pink but I settled for this because it was like the only colour at the outlet store at Seattle Premium Outlets :((((

talula tank top, lord & taylor cardigan, american apparel shorts, vans shoes, danier leather bag
And then on Monday I went shopping again but this time with another friend and IT WAS SUNNY AND WARM AND BEAUTIFUL OUTSIDE (let me just emphasize that in caps because Vancouver's weather is not normally like this especially in March/April!!!) so I got to wear shorts yayyyyy

And then on Tuesday I posted this #transformationtuesday pic because LOOK AT DAT CHANGE hahah left is grade 8 and right is grade 12. THE BROWS THOUGH BEHOLD MY GRADE 8 BROWS AND CRY

And then on Thursday I made a salad for myself and it had some spring salad mix (too lazy to check what's in it), tomato, carrots, boiled egg, green onion, mint leaves, and pine nuts.

I'M FINALLY DONE. Hahahaha. So basically yeah, this was my life between the time I last posted and now. I think I'm gonna make a separate post next of all my spring break purchases because I blew a lot of money and my wallet hurts.

P.S. if yall were wondering, the apps I use to edit my ig photos are AfterLight, VSCO Cam, Squaready, and sometimes Aviary

OK BYE

No comments:

Post a Comment