2012-05-07

the world fascinates me


Here are some photos I took with my shitty cellphone camera strewed together in this post.

1. My "The World Fascinates Me" by Andy Warhol poster
2. Some Urban Outfitters catalogue pages I stuck on my walls because I am cool
3. More Urban Outfitters catalogue pages because that is how cool I am (not really)
4. A map I got from Paper-Ya (this really cute little stationary/notebook/card shop at Granville Island)
5. A sticker I saw while waiting for the bus for 30 minutes yesterday
6. AMERICAN APPAREL STORE GLASS DISPLAY BEING DESTROYED AT SEATTLE MAY DAY PROTEST AHHHHH AMERICAN APPAREL AMERICAN FUCKING APPAREL. I love you American Apparel. Just saying.
7.  Me and my acid wash jeggings and brown flats
8. Me again except this time with my sister's feet. Cool.

Okay yeah as you can tell I am obviously very bored and had nothing much better to do than to share with you a bunch of irrelevant photos that probably won't be of interest to anyone but um yeah anything to get out of studying for my math quiz tomorrow on arithmatic and geometric sequences and series.

No comments:

Post a Comment